Sunday, May 14, 2017

Welcome To Book It!

Welcome to Book It ... and let me start off by say this is not a Travel Blog!! ... So if you're looking for that you better keep looking. I here to share my honest opinion no matter how rude and disrespectful it is on books I read over the years. Also If you're looking for a professional opinion you also in the wrong place i'm am a teen and doing this for school project and for fun. I hope you find some find some good books to read and have a good laugh. I love reading and hope you do to and after hearing what i got to say I hope you come back for more.Once again welcome to Book It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perks Of Being A Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky

Genre:Fiction, Young Adult Fiction Rate:⭐⭐⭐⭐✩ The Perks Of Being A Wallflower is one of my new favorite book ever! Any freshmen that st...